should i update to slackware10.1 and install dropline gnome 2.10 😕
i don’t know… since my slack10 and dlg2.8.3 still running smooth on komp-20 😛 😀
ummmhhh… maybe i wait a while until dlg2.10 become a little more stable 😀
waiting impatiently .. 😛 😀 😉
happy slackware and gnoming 😀
stay simple, stable and secure 😉
from dropline gnome
We’re proud to announce the completed version of our third community-developed desktop release. Dropline GNOME, the premier GNOME desktop for Slackware Linux, is here! Built entirely from scratch on Slackware 10.1, this marks our finest release to date. Dropline GNOME 2.10.0 is faster and more feature-rich than previous releases, featuring;
* Our new default theme, featuring a clean, user-friendly look.
* Improved HAL support manages mounting of removable disks, so drives “just work”.
* GNOME 2.10.0 features an improved menu layout.
* A complete suite of some of the finest Linux desktop software, including; Firefox, Evolution, AbiWord, Gnumeric, and GIMP.
* Complete i686 optimizations, and built specifically for Slackware Linux 10.1.
Visit our download page to get the latest installer, or download an ISO image, via BitTorrent, at the following location:
– The Dropline Gnome Development Team